Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Crazy sock day! I didn’t get the note until today that it is red ribbon week, so Ruth missed 'Hawaiian day' and 'sports day' but tune in tomorrow for Crazy hair day. She has a plan...


Neil made marshmallow spiders at school, and was very proud to show it off.


We had a costume party for mutual tonight. Guess who I am...

4 comments:

Paula said...

Cool Mary Poppins outfit--where did you get it? You really look like her.

Stephanie Evans said...

Oh good, i was going to guess Mary Poppins, but wasn't positive, so Paula's comment helped! Very nice!

Anonymous said...

I bet you put that together yourself and I bet you got everything at savers. You are so creative! Am I right???

M Evans said...

I sure did Callie. That jacket is pretty 70's but it did the job. I was so hot though, the skirt is 100% wool and I had my knee high boots on under it. I thought maybe if I only wore a tank top under my coat it wouldnt be bad...wishfull thinking.