



September 8, 2008
<--Gage, Neil, Reese, Golden, Luke, Liam. Of course Liam was one of the 'boys' doing a very convincing copycat of everything they were doing. His poor little face, I will talk about that next post. The first Cake was his Hulk cake (Liam kept growling "Hok Hok" ) The next was my last minute, 'oh yeah I need a cake' cake, and I was just uninterested in making another for a bunch of 4 year olds to scrape the frosting off of and throw the cake part away, so we did cookies.
Today Neil had the last of 3 birthday parties this year. His first party was at Grandma Holly's house on the 4th (his actual birthday) He got to play with Carter and Luke. Trav was home from New Mexico where he was doing a boot camp like training to become a border patrole agent. He just graduated and is starting work in Nogalas soon.
Neils second party was on the 6th; All of the Evans' came over (Except his fav. Aunt and Uncle in NY, and the missionaries Uncle Trevor and Aunt Aubs.) Grandma Evans got him a spiderman transformer into a motorcycle thing that stole the show.
Today he had 6 friends come over including his cousin Payton, which was a good thing since only one little girl from his class showed up! I found them shut in Liam's room playing together.
He sure racked in the presents this year. Ive decided that throwing a party with a ton of kids is the way to do it. He gets all the cheap crappy toys he loves and wants but I wont buy. Lots of spiderman stuff. Next year I will put a variety of stickers on the invitation instead of just one spiderman sticker.









No comments:
Post a Comment