


September 4, 2008
<--that's Neil aiming his gun, and yes he set up his target RIGHT next to me! (and Liam's bum as he dives across the couch for the super soaker!)
I made the sad mistake of wrapping Neil’s Birthday presents after he went to bed, but before we put Liam to bed. That wasn’t the worst of it though. I let Liam walk around shooting Neil’s dart gun and playing with his super soaker before I wrapped them up. At the time I thought if I said “NEIL'S gun” enough times he would understand they weren’t for him…I think he just thought the thing was just called a 'neilsgun'. Needless to say we had a little green eyed monster on our hands screaming his new fav. Word: “MINE” as Neil excitedly opened his presents. To add insult to injury, the super soakers came 2 to a pack so I told Neil that one was for him, and the other one for his fav. Sister…mistakenly thinking Liam would be satisfied with a 50 cent water pistol. He also threw a fit when he saw Neil’s ride on suitcase he got from Grandma Holly because he was with me when she showed it to us last week to see what we thought, and YES!!! I let him ride on it! Idiot! What was I thinking?!? You will see no pictures of Liam on this post because the only ones I kept were the ones where he is checking out the Birthday boys toys he pinched when said Birthday boy was distracted.









No comments:
Post a Comment