Tuesday, September 16, 2008







September 11, 2008
So this is a picture of Hillarie and her...intended Intended. He comes home from his mission in 16 months...I think. The rest of the pictures were taken at his Mom's house. Hillarie was taking care of their...I guess pets, while they were at a wedding in Utah. Hillarie wanted to take the kids when she went to feed them because it was seriously like a petting zoo. They were enthralled. They met the Rat couple first, then their 8 offspring; the little silver dollar size turtle in a bucket was next. We tried to see James' snakes but they were hiding. Then Hill took us outside and we met the 2 VERY excited(loud)dogs. Then came the 2 goats. (I think it was 2, their may have been 3) The 2 big tortoises were my fav. Liam sort of liked the Chickens, they were bigger than he realized though. He really liked the Horse at the end; he even touched it and took it for a ride. I would even go so far as to buy a horse for him if it didn’t eat or poop like that one! It was great fun. Thanks for taking us over Hill!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, her missionary is very cute. My kids are very skittish around animals too. At my Mom's, Satchel was standing by the window watching the cows because my dad was grazing them in the backyard. When one cow came up to the window to check it out, Satchel flipped! Poor kid. Scared of cows. But I guess I have been there too, remind me to tell you my story about being cornered my crazy cows.

M Evans said...

Katie, tell me about that time the crazy cows cornered you!