Friday, August 8, 2008






-We went to Kohl's Ranch and had a great time. the kids were looking at a HUGE butterfly under that bowl.
June 20, 2007
Neil has been so funny lately. He did something that got him a scolding from Marcus and after, when Marcus was walking away, Neil said that the Prophets were going to destroy him! Its so hard not to laugh sometimes with what these kids say!
One day Neil was mad at me and he was being very emotional and didn’t know how to express himself so he shot me with spidey web. And he was deadly serious.
June 23, 2007
Neil came running into my room crying saying Ruthie pinched him with the scissors. What?!? I was (like I usually do when I talk to Neil) fixing his hair, brushing it with my fingers over to the side, but his hair was coming off…what… “RUUUUUTH!” as I yelled her name I saw her dart by to hide in her room. “RUUUTHIE!” she came slinking into my room with the scissors. I asked her if she would like me to cut her hair…of course not, but apparently Neil wanted his hair cut and she is going to be a hair cutter when she grows up. That’s fine with me, I would love free hair cuts, but Neil’s hair was cut in 4 steps right down the top of his head and in the back, he so proudly pointed out. I looked all over the house for the pile of hair and couldn’t find it so I demanded Ruth show me where the cut hair was. She opened the trash can and I pulled out…LONG HAIR! “RUTH!” She had given herself a few face framing layers cutting off a good 6 and 8 inches in places! Neil got his hair buzzed, but you can still see the steps. Ruth’s hair we were able to hide.

No comments: