
This morning I told Ruth to put on her sandals and we were in hurry so Ruth was talking away as she rushed to strap her sandal on and she was saying "...And i make you soooooo happy. I pee-pee on the potty all the time, and say mine prayers. Taking a nap..." on and on. It gave me quite a chuckle.
A little later today...
Ruth was being silly, so i told her her new name was 'Goofy Evans' and indignantly she said: "No, my name is Fluffy!" I was expecting her to say 'no', but she usually say her name is 'Amberlyn Evans' I'm not sure where she got Fluffy!
A little later today...
Ruth was being silly, so i told her her new name was 'Goofy Evans' and indignantly she said: "No, my name is Fluffy!" I was expecting her to say 'no', but she usually say her name is 'Amberlyn Evans' I'm not sure where she got Fluffy!









No comments:
Post a Comment