Monday, August 11, 2008


So Marcus and the boys went up to Flagstaff on Wednesday night, leaving the girls home for a few days. Ruth was seriously torn, she wanted to stay and go to school, and go have fun in Flagstaff. Uncle Reddin solved her dilemma by offering to take her up with him on Friday after school. She was still a little upset when the boys left so I took her shopping for a special breakfast. (she requested 'frozen' waffles because they are crispier, with whip cream, bananas, P.B. and Syrup as toppings) Thursday morning she woke me up at 8:20am to start her breakfast, she had to be at school at 8:50. My alarm went off at 7 and I thought 'oh I will just lay here for a minute to wake up' I felt so guilty because she had to go to school munching her frozen waffle in the car, w/out the special toppings. (oh, that sounds like I made her eat it cold...I did toast it first...) So Friday Morning I made sure that we had enough time to play with our food for breakfast.

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a good mom. Payton does not get breakfast have the time. I am glad Ruth got to go up with Reddin and Payton to Flagstaff. I think it helped Payton stay awake.