August 11, 2008
Ruth's most recent car epiphanies:
Ruth - "Mom are there cactuses that don't hurt?"
Mom - "Yes, some have soft prickles"
Ruth - "Oh! Like your leg hair?"
Ruth - "Mom how do they clean can-owl water?"
Mom - "I don't think they do..."
Ruth - "I imagine there is a little hole, and the water goes into a little bin and they clean it"
I don't remember if I wrote this in here before, but a few months ago we were all in the car and Ruth asked Marcus and I why they called it an i-pod when they go in your ears, we were quite impressed with her observation. She just wanted to remind me that she knew the company was wrong by telling me: "I know they call it an eye-pod, but they really should call it an ear pod"









No comments:
Post a Comment