
Ruth Described this picture to me on August 2ND 2008. She remembered every detail. sometimes I wonder what things she will remember when she is an adult. The date was June 4, 2005, We were at the San Diego Zoo in the sky box eating licorice. we went over to San Diego to stay at camp land on the bay while we shipped our pups to their new homes.
June 18, 2005
Today we were going to buy Grandpa a fathers day present and I sent Ruth upstairs to get her shoes and my purse. It was taking her quite some time so Marcus went up after her. They came marching down the stairs a moment later and Marcus told her to tell me what she just told him. So she starts chattering away: "I got lipstick and mine marble and mine necklace..." Marcus looked at me and said "I got pretty" apparently that's what she told him. Were raising a girl!









No comments:
Post a Comment