
November 15, 2004
I find myself crooning the words 'good boy' to Neil quite often, I think i use it in place of his name most times. I did the same thing with Ruth only her pet name was 'pretty girl' (Good heavens! People probably thought i was talking to birds and dogs!) Ruthie started calling Neil 'Good boy' as well, only it endearingly comes out as 'Bo-boy' I loved the way she said and i gradually found myself calling him 'Bo-boy' too.(good grief, dogs, birds and now clowns)
I actually use a lot of Ruth's words without thinking about it. I know i say 'meerz' instead of 'more' and 'noonel' instead of 'noodle' 'lie laa loo' instead of 'I love you' (no, i didn't digress, i just loved the way she spoke) Sadly Ruth's grammar is improving. the other day she came up the stairs saying 'Help me...help me' whereas before it would have been 'help you'









No comments:
Post a Comment