Sunday, August 3, 2008


November 12, 2004
Last night i put Ruthie to bed after we had Christmas pictures taken with Neil and sawyer, they turned out super cute. Anyway just a few minutes later I heard her crying and thought "surely she hasn't finished her bottle yet..." so i went and looked and she was standing up with her arms all akimbo an her legs bowed out and i saw your empty bottle...sans a lid. Ruth has figured out how to unscrew lids! Yeah! I cleaned her up and put her in her little toddler bed we're trying to get her used to (she prefers her crib) and went back downstairs. I heard her walking around for a little while but chose to ignore it and later on as i was getting myself ready for bed i went in to check on her and almost laughed out loud. (not something you do around a sleeping toddler) She had somehow, in her very dark room, managed to put on the lime green snow boots that are 2 sizes too big and then put herself back to bed. Daddy and I had a good silent laugh about it.

No comments: