<--Neil started swim lessons this summer too. He cries a lot. but making progress. It ultimately takes until his last lesson for him to make it through without crying.June 23, 2006
On our way to swim lessons today I told Ruth she should never go swimming alone, of course she asked why and I asked her what would happen if she went under the water and couldn't’t get out and no one was there to help her. She thought about it for a while then said: “I would die” I told her she was right and I would cry for days and days. She told me when the resurrection came she would come back alive. I told her yes, but I would miss her until then. She was quiet again and then said “I would die and then come back and octopus.” Where does she come up with these things?!?
On our way to swim lessons today I told Ruth she should never go swimming alone, of course she asked why and I asked her what would happen if she went under the water and couldn't’t get out and no one was there to help her. She thought about it for a while then said: “I would die” I told her she was right and I would cry for days and days. She told me when the resurrection came she would come back alive. I told her yes, but I would miss her until then. She was quiet again and then said “I would die and then come back and octopus.” Where does she come up with these things?!?









No comments:
Post a Comment