


August 14, 2008
Liam went to the Doctor today for his 18 month check-up. He was so excited by the waiting room's nautical theme. I think he said "Ish" like 500 times in the 5 minutes we waited for our name to be called.
He is finally back on the charts weighing in at 22.2 lbs (that's the fifth percentile for his age; At his 12 month, the way it was written I thought it was 23% and I got all excited, but was later told it wasnt a '2' it was a 'less than' sign >3) He was 32 1/4" tall! (25%)
Whenever the Doctor would touch him he would say: "Uhh-uhhh!" his new fav. word that he says all the time now. (After Sacrament meeting on Sunday I asked him if he was ready to go to Nursery and he said *kewp* (yes) and shook his head like he was all ready and excited...then he thought about it and he got his horrified look on his face and said: "Uhh-uhhh!") Back to the Doctors office, he had to get 4 shots as well. Hep A, DTaP, Chickenpox, and PCV7. I wish they wouldn't make me hold my kids down when they gave them shots, it makes me feel so mean. He forgave me though when he got to pick out a sucker and a "Mamo" sticker.
I just went and looked at my records, I didn't take Neil in at 18 months, I took him in at 15 months, (cheating, It was Feb. 6, so I combined appts. with Ruth's) His Measurements were the exact same as Liam's at 18 1/2 months. Yes, this means my children are getting smaller. Neil is painfully scrawny, what is Liam going to look like in 2 years?!?









No comments:
Post a Comment