

-Liam folding his arms for the first time-Neil sharing his Slurpee with Liam (i happened to have those gloves in my purse)
-Liam very pleased with his sitting-on-the-chair-by-himself accomplishment.
January 23, 2008
Liam has been hooting to communicate lately, but today I'm pretty sure he said hot when I put his hand over the toaster (very high, I didn’t hurt him…)
January 28, 2008
I officially stopped nursing Liam on December 30, 2007 and he now lets me rock him to sleep. He NEVER would before. I love how cuddly he is now.
Ruth was teasing Neil the other day and he poked his head in the door and told me: “Ruth's ‘noing me (annoying me) … Just come outside and spank her bottom… o-KAAAAY?” When Liam plays with cars he makes the cars go with the cutest little squeaky noises. I yelled for Ruth today and Liam yelled for her too: “Oof”. I guess Auntie Aubs is out o luck with this one. Both Neil and Liam said “Ahh-Bee” first before any other name, Including mom.









No comments:
Post a Comment