Friday, August 8, 2008

January 19, 2008
My visiting teaching partner is also Ruth’s friend’s mom and she was going to go play at her house after we finished visiting our ladies. Neil was playing soccer with one of the sons of the girl we Visit Teach. After we said goodbye to Ruth I loaded the boys up in the car and Neil asked me: “Mom, lets go to the D. I. And get me a soccer ball and a friend.” It broke my heart. I drove right to the store and got him a soccer ball. We will work on the friend.
Liam is a crack up. I was taking Liam to pick up his 12 month picture. The girls at the studio know him by name and smile…or lack thereof. The girls were all actually shocked that he smiled in his picture. I also picked up our family picture and the girl said “Oh look…Liam’s not smiling” in a not so surprised voice.

No comments: