Ruth Saw his pain and decided to make him a tow mater costume to play in until after Halloween when he could have his Lightning McQueen anytime he wanted.
What a crack-up. It even came with a winch! (complete with felt hook)
Liam is more obsessed than ever over Lightning McQueen. I found some fabric with him on it in JoAnne's remnant bin and made him up some shorts that he didnt take off for 2 and a half days. He finally had an accident and had to change. It was actually pretty funny. He was watching his pop corn pop at my moms house standing up on a chair and all of a sudden he said "IHAVETOGOBAFROOM! .... AHHHhhhhHHHH." That last bit was said in a "im so disgusted with myself" sort of way, complete with furrowed eyebrows and scrunched up nose. but before he peed his pants he left the house with Lightning McQueen on his shirt, shorts, socks, and in both hands. (book form and matchbox style) *subject change* (he wasnt very happy today when he got a Chick Hicks toothbrush from Sheila at the Dentist office, but Neil went first and got the Lightning one) He was just at the perfect height to look right in my mouth while she cleaned my teeth. The lady cleaning my teeth was very nice to let him stand there when Im sure with him only 2 or 3 inches from my face, he was a bit in the way... She told me he would probably be following in his Uncle Travis footsteps and become a Dentist with the depth of his fascination. When it was his turn he laid there and let her clean his teeth and then let Dr. Driggs examine them without once acknowledging either one of them or the questions they kept shooting him. If you know Liam, you know what I mean, he is good at ignoring. So im very nearly finished with Halloween costumes, I have Mutual behind me now, and I have a fresh batch of cookies to keep me plump while i move on to Christmas stuff. Oh Speaking of Halloween Costumes. Neil found this Army Airborn Jumpsuit:

I bought it after Halloween last year in the Halloween box and he has had it on since Monday except to sleep (though he tried to crawl into bed wearing it Monday night) and the 2 hours he was at school on Tuesday. He for some reason took it off before we left and then put it right back on when he got home. On Monday when we were at (JoAnne's) he had to go to the bathroom but he had to come back out because he couldn't navigate his way out of the jumpsuit solo. (it zips from the neck to the waist) (P.S. that's my baby in the ladybug outfit. Neil thought it was hilarious and persuaded me to put it on her.)
This is Ruth's latest masterpiece. It's a picture of her changing Adele's diaper and me being surprised. You have to click on it to appreciate it, she wrote "I helped my mom about my baby sisters diaper. Oh yes."
I love the letters on the wall above Ruth's head, it's this:
it's on the wall in the nursery. Her attention to detail amazes me. Neil is always saying "N-E-I-L...Neil" so Liam trying to be just like him has started saying "N-E-I-L...Liam" which cracks me up, but even better was after looking at this picture and learning it said "Angel" he said: "N-E-I-L...angel!" My children are so smart. Can you tell its 12:30am? This post is so long and running off on tangents, its hart to imagine 1/2 of what made those prodogies I was just rambling on about came from me :)









No comments:
Post a Comment