Hooray for cooler weather. I really love October. Sure it sometimes gets a tad too warm during the day, but you can always count on the evenings and mornings to be cool. I have been trying to get Ruth ready for school in enough time to walk her there, it takes about an hour round trip *(I swear it takes twice as long to get home...)* But were only successful about once or twice a week. I had just been walking with our normal stroller, but Marcus fixed my bike trailer and I used that the other day.

It was fabulous, until the tire went flat again 1/2 way to school. She was tardy for the first time on last week of the quarter. *sigh* then on the way home, Liam wouldn't walk, he kept saying his new favorite line
"I'm too tired!" Adele had no intention of staying in her seat, luckily I had my little baby carrier (that I was borderline accused of child abuse today for putting her in... What do you think?

Child abuse?) Neil told me he didn't ever want to walk Ruth to school again because it made him thirsty. I told him if he had put the water in the right stroller we wouldn't have been thirsty. Our thirst was finally assuaged when we got home and took our nice cold water bottle out of the cup holder of the stroller folded up in the corner of the garage. (That sentence had "of the" written way too many times) Next time I will take the water out myself or be very VERY specific. Even if Liam and Adele are already buckled into the OTHER stroller when I ask him to take the water bottle out for me. Neil is Awesome. Speaking of Awesome...

Grandma Evans gave him some "Goggliers" as Liam keeps calling them. Neil was so excited. He said he was going to go right out and find some ticks on our Dog. That makes me giggle. Maybe I should buy him a microscope for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment