Sunday, August 23, 2009


Happy one Month Birthday to my sweet baby. I cant believe its already been that long; she gets more adorable every time I see her. Sometimes I wish babies had kiss counters, I would love to know how many times she has been kissed in her month of life! I have one more milestone I'm a little sad to see pass, I have only one more of the Newborn swaddlers left, it's size 1 diapers starting tomorrow! I also went through her clothes and already have a stack of stuff that is too small! *sigh* If they could just stay little for a bit longer...
I have been wondering why I feel so nostalgic about these little things, it seems a bit worse this time around, could it be that I'm getting OLD? *gasp* I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I cannot believe Adele is one month old either. Time goes by so fast. She is so cute, and I love the picture of Liam and Adele you have cute kids.