
My Ruthie came home from school with this tucked neatly in her backpack. All i could think after I read it was "Wow, she hit the nail right on the head!"
-I LOVE that I'm 22 again.
-I'm sure she meant that I had "3 lbs." of baby growing inside of me (that is just about how much she weighs right now)
-"Brown" pretty much sums me up right now, perhaps it's time to make an apt. with Natalie???
-Obviously I have been a little enthusiastic about Denny's, (Baby loves breakfast!) AND, when your a member of the breakfast club you have to use the coupons, right? (Kids also eat free Tuesday and Saturday at select locations)
-Water IS my beverage of choice.
-In regards to Rachel Ray, I'm still waiting to see if they put the "double duty tip" I sent in on the show. They came and recorded me and everything. I'm pretty sure I missed it if it aired though.
-Crafts. *sigh* My Ruth loves crafts, the word makes me *sigh* though because it usually means a mess and then there is SOMETHING that has to be placed SOMEWHERE for an unspecified amount of time to gather dust before I can finally toss it. Answering with that answer was probably just a hint that she wants to do more of them. *sigh*
-I would buy clothes with a million dollars. Who knows how many of them would be for me V. for my kids (Hello growth spurt!) and Husband (he needs a new suit in a bad sort of way) Actually most of the money would be spent at thrift stores and clearance racks so It would go a long way.
All in all I felt much better after I read it. I probably just never came down off that high from being thought of as 22; even if it was by a kindergartner. Great I just had a vision of her teacher laughing when Ruth told her to write 22...









3 comments:
That was hilarious! I love kids' answers to questionaires. For my mother's day lesson in yw I read a questionaire asked to second graders about their mothers, like why did God make her their mother, why did she marry your dad... etc. So funny. And lets be honest, you look 22! :)
You have to love Ruth! What a girl she is.
That is precious! I would love to know how my son would answer those questions. I don't think he would say 3 pounds... :)
Post a Comment