Tuesday, February 10, 2009


This morning after we dropped the kids off at their respective schools, Liam and I went to kill some time at Target and Ross. We were looking at the Easter stuff with all the fuzzy bunnies and chickies at Ross when a pussy Willow fuzzy fell off a nest onto his lap. This is a pussy willow if you didnt already know...
He was enchanted calling it a "baby mouse" and "little Bunnie". He kept losing it so I gave him a cup to put it in and he has carried it around all day kissing it, petting it and asking where it's eyes went. What a sweet guy, his only clothes issue right now is he wants to wear his 'cars' shirt every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's better than my kids, mine would have pulled the pussy willow off, then kept it! That is too cute! he is so sweet:)

Katie said...

Oh my gosh that last photo is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time!