After sleeping in a taco mattress for a few years, we finally decided it was time to buy a new one...

I don't recommend taking kids, even if your just going to buy the mattress you've finally decided on, after only a week of comparing prices, (amazing if you know my husband who likes to make really sure he is getting the best product for the best price at just the right time and making absolutely positive he will have no regrets.) They wanted to test every bed. I drew the line at jumping.

Luckily they had this little beauty tucked away that kept them busy for the bulk of the time we were completing our transaction. I'm proud to say we are now the proud owners of a "Top of the line" Sealy Posturepedic 17" thick luxury pillow top mattress with posuretech Plus coils for ultimate back support; antibacterial fabric & natural fibers; Pressure relieving memory foam & latex; foam encased for edge support. I'm not sure why its called the trailblazer (?), and I didn't ask, but I'm sure excited to sleep on it tonight.









No comments:
Post a Comment