
December 21, 2008 Ruth was so excited about this curl, I had to finish blowing out her hair and style it without damaging it. It made her day when we were successful, even though I made her wear a shirt she was not happy about and she had to wear pantyhose to church. Tell me again why I can't perm a 6 year olds hair? It would make life so much more pleasant. We had Christmas with Travis and Callie today since Trav works and wont be down for the big day. My mom jokingly told them we would be having 'Roast beast and who hash' she did make it,(well she made hash) and it was really good! She said she made it all the time growing up, Id like to know why she has never made it for us! That and the home made cranberry sauce she made for Thanksgiving. We have
always eaten the jellied kind from a can. *harumph*

We had them in the name draw so they all got home made beanie hats, corn bags movie tickets for Trav and Callie and a microscope kit for the boys. Not too exciting but I needed to use up that corn. Anyone else want a corn bag?
No comments:
Post a Comment