
November 25, 2008
This is a picture Ruth drew of the dream she had last night about Sawyer getting launched into the sky by Grandpa because she wanted a goat ride. She flew out of the launcher, flapping her arms and landed on a goat slowly walking by. After that it was Ruth’s turn and she flew over the gate (not pictured because it was a little closer in the fore-ground) and she landed on a goat. Then it was Neil’s turn and he had fun. Payton and Grandma didn’t want to try it out. Daddy and Mommy were too big. Grandpa and Grandma followed Ruth, Sawyer and Neil (in the car) while they rode their goats. Grandpa took pictures. They couldn’t pass the wall so that was the end of the dream. She swears she wasn’t making it up as she went along, but I have my doubts. I think the part about the launching was real but we did drive by a goat on the way home from school…
I also had a dream last night that we were at the beach, and we were having a great time playing on some rocks in a pretty little cove until the waves came and started trying to steal my kids! I might have to add a sandy beach to my long list of fears if it’s going to do that to me! Needless to say I didn’t get to much sleep last night; I couldn’t get the images of my children being swept away out of my mind. *shudder*




Scenes like these are no longer safe and innocent in that small dark corner of my mind where I imagine bear attacks when im alone in the woods or shark attacks when Im over my knees in the ocean. Not to mention the escaping animals at the zoo. We all know from December 2007 that Tigers can get out of their enclosures. Also, Gazelles have sharp horns; and who knows what kind of damage a peacock in a rage can do.
:)I am joking...90% at least.









No comments:
Post a Comment