Thursday, October 16, 2008


October 16, 2008
Ruth went on a 'girl’s night out' with Aunt Hillarie today. They went shopping at the mall where Hillarie spoiled Ruth with Candy, fun accessories and grown up conversation for two hours. They have been planning this night out for quite some time so you can imagine how excited and grown up Ruth felt to have it happen. Thanks Hill for being a wonderful Aunt, Ruth will pay you back some day with free babysitting. :)











Speaking of Hillarie, i.e.: Brace-face, tinsel teeth, tin grin, zipper lips, metal mouth, train tracks, Jaws... (Was that all of them Tyler?)














Hillarie got braces! Don’t tell her I put this picture of her on my blog, she thinks its terrible, I did have her cornered in the laundry room the moment she walked in from her 'free consultation' at the Orthodontist, so it was taken under duress... but I think its a cute picture. The first time Liam saw them he leaned in with a grossed out look on his face and said: "Uckie!"

No comments: