Sunday, October 5, 2008














Pretty innocent looking right? Not when it gets into the hands of a 21 month old. I had to take my car in for an oil change and some maintenance issues (I had little lights on all over my dashboard) so their shuttle was going to take me home, but I didn’t have a house key, so I just had them take me to my moms house. Well I left the room for just a few minutes, and let me tell you, just a few minutes is all it takes. Watch your kids around permanent markers! I have no idea where he got it, but he scribbled all over my mom’s leather lay-z-boy, green velvet chair and her entertainment center. *ARG* what is it with my kids and permanent markers? Ruth and Neil did the same thing when I was just pregnant with Liam ALL over our downstairs just after we had put it up for sale.


CAN YOU SEE THAT?!? Of course not, I wish I had taken a before picture but I was having heart failure trying to think of a way to tell my mom Liam put purple zebra stripes all over the arm and side of her velvet armchair. I got to work with the little alcohol wipes that come in the flat paper packets, It was working, but it was taking an awful lot of packets. So Yes … I busted out the cotton balls and the big bottle of alcohol. Cotton balls *shudder* It was like magic though. The purple just disappeared!


I left my mom a note telling her if she found any purple scribbles anywhere I would find a way to clean them up. The next time we saw her, she said she didn't care about anything but...yes you guessed it, The green chair, the leather lazy boy and the entertainment center. Im just glad it came out...

No comments: