
September 9, 2008
Ruth came home from school pretty pleased with herself today. She and her little girlfriends have figured out that if they pick up trash, they will get a purple ticket. A purple ticket, if you didn't know...is worth 2 green tickets. If you get 5 green tickets you can trade them in for a prize. Smart little girls that they are thought, they know (through trial and error) that if they pick up trash when a teacher isn't looking they don't get their purple ticket. Marcus laughed when he heard, and said she is already shaping up to be a fine teachers pet. Anyone surprised?









1 comment:
Way to go ruthie! Nothin' wrong with a teacher's pet :) Also, I hope those blisters heal up! I've burned myself on an iron when reaching for it without looking and getting the wrong side. Not too smart. I'm with you Megan, ice packs and medicine all the way!
Post a Comment