<-- This was a self posed, "mom take a picture of us!"January 26, 2006
I came downstairs this morning and Ruth was munching something. She is a very independent child. She wakes up in the morning and turns on the T.V. to watch her PBS shows. Sometimes she will find something to eat, but not always. This morning she did. She was sitting ever so nicely at the card table and I asked her what she was eating. She said very matter of fact, "An Ice cream cone." Sure enough she was just finishing off a mint-and-chip Ice cream cone. As I moved further into the kitchen I saw the Ice cream sitting out on the counter (the lid was put back on) and the scoop was sitting right next to it. I asked her to tell me how she did it and she told me she just used her stepping stool, got the ice cream out, used a fork to pry the lid off and "I just used the scooper and put some in it." I was very impressed, especially with their being no mess.









No comments:
Post a Comment