Sunday, August 3, 2008




September 22, 2004
Okay I had to put both of these pictures in because they are both great in their own way. I love the grumpy face as much as the angelic face! Ruthie says the funnies things, well its not so much what she says, its HOW she says them. In the car the other day you were pointing out the window at everything you recognized and yelling out what it was, the only one i didn't get right away was "FAG!" Turns out you were pointing at Ole Glory! And you yelled "Ham-bur!" as we drove by Burger King (What can I say...I craved fast food a lot during my pregnancy with Neil) Here are a few more of my Favs. Pocahontas is "Toot-Tas" French Fries is "Sra-Sries" Grandma is "Mah-Moh" when you want something put somewhere specific you point and say "he-here" (right here) once you were asked what you wanted for dinner and you gave us a whole list...at 19 months!: Chicken, hamburger, Cheetos, corn, peas and milk. Not bad...

No comments: