
November 25, 2005
We were leaving and I asked Ruth to turn the T.V. off. Right after i said it, Neil jumped up and ran to the T.V. pushing buttons trying to find the right one. (he is only a little over 14 months old). Ruth sees this and I can see her switch into the defensive while she is rushing over like she wants to shove him out of the way to do it herself. She almost did just that, but at the last minute she stopped and grabbed his little hand and guide it to the correct button and together they shut the T.V. off. I could feel my heart swell. What an incredible daughter i have.
We were leaving and I asked Ruth to turn the T.V. off. Right after i said it, Neil jumped up and ran to the T.V. pushing buttons trying to find the right one. (he is only a little over 14 months old). Ruth sees this and I can see her switch into the defensive while she is rushing over like she wants to shove him out of the way to do it herself. She almost did just that, but at the last minute she stopped and grabbed his little hand and guide it to the correct button and together they shut the T.V. off. I could feel my heart swell. What an incredible daughter i have.









No comments:
Post a Comment