


May 29, 2006
Ruth went to her first “preschool” class today, its called ‘Cooking, Art, and Stories with ABC’s’ I was a little emotional leaving her, and I was waiting around until they went inside. Well after a few moments she turns and looks at me and says “Are you leaving yet mom?” so I was like, ‘Oh, okay’ and I left. It was kind of awkward having my baby tell me to leave her at preschool. I remember my first day, and I cried when my mom left. Is it too much to ask for a few tears? Or even a tremulous sad smile as I leave?!? I also added a picture of Neil waiting for Ruth to come out so we could go. He looks so darn cute in that hat!
Ruth went to her first “preschool” class today, its called ‘Cooking, Art, and Stories with ABC’s’ I was a little emotional leaving her, and I was waiting around until they went inside. Well after a few moments she turns and looks at me and says “Are you leaving yet mom?” so I was like, ‘Oh, okay’ and I left. It was kind of awkward having my baby tell me to leave her at preschool. I remember my first day, and I cried when my mom left. Is it too much to ask for a few tears? Or even a tremulous sad smile as I leave?!? I also added a picture of Neil waiting for Ruth to come out so we could go. He looks so darn cute in that hat!









No comments:
Post a Comment