Sunday, August 3, 2008


I'm going to be typing out my little notebook full of "silly things you've said and done" starting at August 18, 2004. Its mostly for my records because my notebook is disgusting and filled with misspelled words and i want to throw it away. :)

Aug 18, 2004

Today I went upstairs an hour and a half after I put Ruth down with her bottle for a nap. (yes, she still had a bottle at 18 months) When I got outside her door i could hear her jumping and jumping in the crib which led me to believe she had never been to sleep. After I opened the door she changed directions mid-jump and landed on the pillow and promptly pretended to be sleeping. I wonder how many other "naps" have been taken this way...
This picture is actually Ruthie dressing herself up in clothes she reached out of a box through the bars of her crib.

No comments: