



-I love my family. Liam is a wonderful addition to it too.
-A picture of my favorite men sleeping.
-Ruth adores her baby brother, even though she had hoped for a sister.
-Liam looks a little sickly next to the pretty pink baby Abby is. (He had Jaundice)
-I love wrinkly new baby legs.

January 11, 2007
Grandma Holly came over the other night to hold Liam and I was telling her that I was taking Liam and Neil into the Dr. for a check-up. Grandma was telling Neil that the Dr. was going to check his eyes and ears. Ruth got out her Dr. Barbie that has a teeny tiny (one of those things the Dr.s use to look into eyes and ears…) Grandma Holly told her to look into her ear because she hears bells in her ears and it’s annoying. Ruth looked a little confused and worried as she peered intently into Grandmas ear. Finally she took her head in her hands and gave it a shake! We just thought it was a funny thing for her to do until she said “Grandma I don’t hear any bells…”









No comments:
Post a Comment