


December 13, 2007
We went to meet Santa Today. The line was…seriously…we had been in line for 25 minutes and we were 4 people away from it being our turn. Guess what happened… “Mom I have to go potty!” I told Neil he wasn’t allowed to need to go right now. Poor kid got a real worried look on his face and didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t going to wait in that line again so thinking quick I whipped out an empty water bottle and using the wall, the stroller and myself I made him pee in it. It actually worked out quite nicely. I threw it in my stroller basket until we found a trash. Liam was horrified that I would put him on some crazy mans lap with hair on his face. He couldn’t look away from his hairy face. Ruth and Neil were very serious about it this year though. Neil asked for a ‘jump-on rocket’ and Ruth wanted ‘just a few surprises’.
Ruthie picked our Christmas tree this year! Hopefully this will be the last fresh one we get; I will just have to buy fresh wreaths for the ambiance smell. Im planning on buying a fake one after Christmas. Anyone need a Christmas tree stand?
We went to meet Santa Today. The line was…seriously…we had been in line for 25 minutes and we were 4 people away from it being our turn. Guess what happened… “Mom I have to go potty!” I told Neil he wasn’t allowed to need to go right now. Poor kid got a real worried look on his face and didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t going to wait in that line again so thinking quick I whipped out an empty water bottle and using the wall, the stroller and myself I made him pee in it. It actually worked out quite nicely. I threw it in my stroller basket until we found a trash. Liam was horrified that I would put him on some crazy mans lap with hair on his face. He couldn’t look away from his hairy face. Ruth and Neil were very serious about it this year though. Neil asked for a ‘jump-on rocket’ and Ruth wanted ‘just a few surprises’.
Ruthie picked our Christmas tree this year! Hopefully this will be the last fresh one we get; I will just have to buy fresh wreaths for the ambiance smell. Im planning on buying a fake one after Christmas. Anyone need a Christmas tree stand?









No comments:
Post a Comment