
December 1, 2005
Ruth: "Feliz Bobby-dod" "Bean D'breedo" Neil said Duck today.
December 5, 2005
Today its "Feliz Flobby-dod"
I was on the last chapter of a silly book I was reading and Ruth wouldn't leave me alone so i told her "I just wanted to finish this stinkin' book!" as i put it down. Later that morning when I picked the book back up, Ruth decided she wanted to go shopping. She graciously told me I could "bring that stinky book " with me.
December 9, 2005
We went over some speed humps today and Ruth said our car had hiccups!
December 16, 2005
This morning i put a bow in Ruth's hair and told her she looked 'mighty purdy' she very indignantly told me that she was NOT 'Nighty purdy'
Ruth: "Feliz Bobby-dod" "Bean D'breedo" Neil said Duck today.
December 5, 2005
Today its "Feliz Flobby-dod"
I was on the last chapter of a silly book I was reading and Ruth wouldn't leave me alone so i told her "I just wanted to finish this stinkin' book!" as i put it down. Later that morning when I picked the book back up, Ruth decided she wanted to go shopping. She graciously told me I could "bring that stinky book " with me.
December 9, 2005
We went over some speed humps today and Ruth said our car had hiccups!
December 16, 2005
This morning i put a bow in Ruth's hair and told her she looked 'mighty purdy' she very indignantly told me that she was NOT 'Nighty purdy'









No comments:
Post a Comment