



*
*
*
*
*
<--This one is for you Katie!
*
*
*
*
*
A branch on our Neighbors tree fell off in the...very brief, albeit (apparently) violent storm that passed through today juuuuust as the kindergartners were getting out of school. Ruth was so excited. When we got home and saw the big beautiful tree broken. I said "Oh no!" and Liam kept saying it over and over. It was pretty funny. I also watched my friend Katie's kids today, that's Eve and Satchel. (did i spell that correct Katie?) Liam wasn't real sure that he wanted a new friend, but Eve and Neil sure got along great. Neil went out of his way to show her how manly he was. "No, Eve, I will get the door, you have to be strong, I'm really strong."









1 comment:
Megan you are so great at taking pictures in the moment. I love in the first pic of Ruth pointing to the tree how her little skirt is blowing in the wind. I am so glad that I could leave my kids with you today and not worry about them while we had to deal the VA. You are the best friend ever!
Post a Comment