Tuesday, August 5, 2008


August 30, 2005
Neil put the 'T' on the end of Hat today instead of Just saying 'ha'.
I was feeding Neil Chicken and Star soup (the lunch time favorite of both Ruth and Neil) and Neil Thought it would be real funny to blow a huge raspberry. I had stars all over my face and shirt. Neil was full on laughing at me. Usually he just smiles and hums but he was belly laughing like when daddy tickles him. He did it with the next mouthful as well. Lunch was over but every time I tried to be stern and tell him no I would look up and he would laugh again. Later that day when I was telling Marcus about it, I made the raspberry noise, and from across the room, Neil started laughing. He must be a boy.
Neil just figured out how to lower himself into his little orange folding chair. He keeps turning around and cautiously lowering himself down. He sits for a moment then stands up and starts over.

No comments: