
I love this picture of Ruth with Sleeping Beauty. Her face is pure JOY. I have another that i cant find that is so funny though. It was taken right after this one and she is looking down at the princes hand on her shoulder with a "Who does this guy think he is? He is touching me!" look on her face.August 14, 2005
We just got back from our Family Vacation to the wonderful world of Disney. We went with Marcus' family and Grandma Holly and Hillarie came as well. We had a super good time. Ruth got to meet Princess Aurora, or Slooping Booty as Sawyer likes to call her Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto and Mickey Mouse. She wasn't real sure about Minnie Mouse at first she was resisting my urging to sit by her for a picture, but did it anyway and she had a real shy smile on her face for the picture. When her turn was over and it was time for the next kids picture, Minnie kissed Ruth on the head as she was sliding off the couch. Ruth was shocked, she stopped and turned back to Minnie and I curse my clumsy fingers for not being fast enough to catch it, but she threw her arms around Minnie and gave her a big ecstatic kiss on the cheek. I just melted, it was so precious. I would have loved to know what was running through her little head at the time.









No comments:
Post a Comment