Sunday, August 3, 2008


April 10, 2005
Ruth has turned into quite the little back-seat driver. She has been very particular about the way we drive to Grandmas house. She never fails to tell me if we are going the 'Boring' way or the 'not boring' way...and its different every time. She also loves to remind me 'don't bonk cars Mommy' 'don't bonk trucks mommy' I called her 'little miss backseat driver' and she said "I NOT! I Ruth Evans, not Ruth Driver! I'm Daddy Marcus!" Not quite sure what she was gettin' to with that last little bit but it made me laugh all the same.
May 1, 2005
Today you were being dads backseat driver and you told him to "tooda" Marcus laughed and said 'whats tooda?' Ruth told him that 'tooda mean GO!'
May 10, 2005
We were going to the store with Grandma Holly and I sent Ruth around the Truck and said "Go around the car and get in on Grandmas side." I heard her mumble as she walked around the back of the truck "What are you thinking about Mommy, its a truck not a car." Grandma and I were so stunned. I couldn't believe you had actually said what you said.

No comments: