Oh my gosh, that is the funniest picture of Liam. You are right he does not look amused at all. Glad to see you guys are having fun. This is Travis by the way.
Ok, so this Stephanie now and I got totally freaked out because I went to post a comment and then saw that I already had!! I'm reading it thinking, oh my gosh, I don't remember writing that, what is wrong with me!! Thanks Trav. Anyway I'm so glad you started a blog! I know you love taking pictures so it will be perfect! You are the best mom, sewing all night so Ruthie has a pioneer apron!
Yes, that is where I live…the best country in the universes. Marcus and I were married in the Mesa Arizona Temple on January 5, 2002. We have 4 kids; Ruth, born 2/03/03; Neil, born 9/04/04, Liam born 12/31/06 and Adele, born 7/22/09. Marcus works as a Mechanical Engineer and I have the great privilege of staying at home trying to keep it clean and raising a few of the most wonderful little turkeys...ever. Ruth is loving life, getting to play on the big kid playground at school; Neil is in preschool and looking forward to starting Kindergarten when he gets to ride the bus; Liam is a wonderful little man trying to grow up way too fast and Adele is an adorable baby that is perfect in every way. I could not ask for more in my little world. I love my life, don’t you?
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is the funniest picture of Liam. You are right he does not look amused at all. Glad to see you guys are having fun. This is Travis by the way.
Ok, so this Stephanie now and I got totally freaked out because I went to post a comment and then saw that I already had!! I'm reading it thinking, oh my gosh, I don't remember writing that, what is wrong with me!! Thanks Trav. Anyway I'm so glad you started a blog! I know you love taking pictures so it will be perfect! You are the best mom, sewing all night so Ruthie has a pioneer apron!
Yea! I am so glad you have a blog. Nice picture of Liam.
Post a Comment